How to get Buy Thai Baht Online
Picturesque white beaches, a vibrant nightlife and diverse cuisine – Thailand isn’t called the Land of Smiles for nothing. And, with a steady stream of holidaymakers visiting every year, it remains as trendy and vibrant as ever.
Another great thing about this southeast Asian destination is how affordable basics like food and drink can be. But before you start spending, you’ll need to convert your pounds to baht. At M&S Bank, we provide a quick, hassle-free travel money service to make pre-holiday prep a breeze. The best part? With your currency for Thailand sorted before you board the plane, your adventure can begin as soon as you land.
Why buy Thai currency with M&S Bank?
- Open seven days a week
- Buy Thai baht online and collect in store
- We’ll buy your leftover currency back
How to change your pounds to baht
Organising your Thai currency with M&S Bank is simple. You can either visit a bureau de change or Click & Collect in store. And there’s no need to worry if you’re in a rush before you jet off – our bureau de change service is quick and hassle-free, so you can focus on the more fun parts of planning your trip to Thailand.
- Visit a bureau – You can find our bureaux de change in over 100 M&S stores nationwide. Many are open seven days a week late into the evening, so you can pick up your baht at a time that suits you.
- Buy online and collect from a bureau – Alternatively, you can order your baht online and collect it in store using our Click & Collect service. Visit one of our bureaux de change and your baht will be counted, packed and ready for you to take home – perfect if you’re short on time. Includes SameDay Click & Collect.
Don’t forget to bring photographic ID if you’re buying your currency in store. If you use our Click & Collect service, you will need the payment card and photographic ID used to place the order. We accept a passport, English language photocard driving licence, a UK provisional driving licence, European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national identity card (excluding Romanian and Greek national identity cards).
We sell the following Thai baht denominations (subject to availability):
100, 500 and 1,000 baht
Thai baht exchange rate
The exchange rate will differ depending on the day you purchase your currency. Find today’s Thai baht exchange rate here, or use our currency converter.
How to sell back Thai baht
Returned home with spare Thai currency? It won’t go to waste. We’ll buy your baht notes back off you, so you can treat yourself and beat those post-holiday blues.
- In store – Return your currency to one of our 100+ bureaux de change.
We’ll refund them at the buy-back rate available that day. Find out more about how to change back your Thai baht here.
M&S Travel Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.